Saturday, April 4, 2009

DOLLHOUSE FOR A NIECE AND ONE FOR FRIENDS DAUGHTER












Some years ago we built a dollhouse for a niece in Virginia. It was basically the same design as my first dollhouse kit, but this time Tom made the house and I got to decorate it. Then we carted it to Virginia in a crate on a used trailer. All went well on the drive even though it took two days to drive from Miami. I have included the picture of the dining room because I wanted to show the light fixture. At the time, Tom was making many of the ceiling lights for me. They were nice and I do wonder how I let him give up on that talent!! I am also adding a couple of pictures of a Greenleaf Willowcrest that was built for the daughter of friends. I love that house and hope it will one day be back in the Greenleaf dollhouse kit line.

No comments: